- MaraeMelbourne Inc has a “Zero-Tolerance” SPAM policy.
- What is Spam? SPAM is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). By emailing only those persons who have requested information, or given permission to receive it, senders are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
- What is an “Opt-In” email? An opt-in can occur either via a sign-up form on a web site, a point-of-sale sign-up form, or on a physical sign-up sheet. Any opt-in form should include a clear description of what will be sent and how often it will be sent. PLEASE NOTE: Purchased lists may not be used within the MaraeMelbourne Inc system, regardless of the source or permission status.
- As a MaraeMelbourne member sending a MaraeMelbourne related email you may:-
- Send out a regular email to a recipient who has opted-in to receive it
- Send out information and content to recipients who have requested to receive content on that topic You may NOT:-
- Harvest email addresses from web sites
- Purchase lists of any type (whether they are opt-in or not)
- Utilize a subscription form that subscribes users to an unrelated list
- Add an email address into a list without that subscribers permission
- Email anyone who has requested you remove them from your list
For more information