Marae Melbourne Incorporated is seeking expressions of interest to develop the financial business case/model for the development of the Marae in Melbourne (Marae Melbourne). MaraeMelbourne is a not for profit organisation based in Melbourne.
A Marae is the traditional gathering/meeting place for the Maori people of New Zealand. A Marae will be developed in Melbourne for the New Zealand / Australian community in Melbourne with benefits to be enjoyed by all – from both sides of the Tasman.
MaraeMelbourne acknowledges the consent and support for the development of the Marae given by the Elders (Tangata Whenua) of country. Ki te mana whenua, nei ra nga mihi kia ratou hei whakakaha I tenei kaupapa.
Key skills required:
– A sound knowledge of the financial services and requirements available for long term investment into the development
– Proven record of successful projects delivered on time and on budget
– Capable of applying technical modelling skills to develop short and long term forecasting models for the sustainability of a community gathering space (Marae)
– A comprehensive background in financial analysis
– Business planning within the community sector a bonus but not essential
– Some knowledge of the New Zealand and Maori community preferred but not essential as the Marae Melbourne Leadership team will support the successful applicant.
Key role requirements:
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
– Strong data management and data mining skills, with experience in programming and database development, and statistical/mathematical/econometric modelling.
– Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders.
If this is a project that you would be interested and keen to support please contact
Raina Smith (CEO) email@example.com or 0417 194 887.
Alternatively, leave your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.